Sunday 3 July 2011

Happy Birthday Sebastian!

My blog wouldn't be worthy of the tagline unless I mentioned that today was Sebastian Vettel's 24th birthday! Sadly, the tag #HappyBirthdaySeb hasn't started trending on Twitter yet, but I'm sure Seb's had lots of birthday wishes nonetheless. Anyway, Sebastian Vettel has had a fantastic year in F1 so far - all but one pole position, and never out of the top two. Surely, he is an absolute genius! I speak for all fans of Sebastian when I say that I hope he has a brilliant birthday, and another good result in next week's grand prix.

On the subject of races, I'd quite like it if Seb could win at the Nurburgring too. This is his home race, and his first race in Germany since winning the championship. It also happens to be my first ever race in person! I must admit, I'm more excited than I have ever been before. Three weeks today I will be at the circuit watching 24 of the finest drivers race around my favourite circuit - heaven or what? I will of course be blogging about my whole visit once I come back from 'The Green Hell', and I'm thinking of creating a whole album of photos to share with you all. On that note, I'm thinking of buying yet another memory card for my camera - I just don't think that 1,700 photos are going to be enough for an obsessive fan such as myself...

One final Sebastian related note for those of you who are interested: Seb will be on Top Gear next week as the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car. As I said on Twitter earlier, my life is complete!

Happy Birthday Sebastian!